Sunday, April 3, 2011

Better Days

OK, so I'm over myself today. Last night went better than i was expecting. Yesterday was just one of those down in the dump days. I ended up heading over to my friends house last night and playing a little Black Ops and watching Due Date..which is an awesome movie if you haven't seen it already.
Today was a good day. My girl friends brother had a new baby boy! Congratulations to them. I went to the gym, which is almost an everyday occurance for me, and i hung out with my girl friend for the rest of the day. We ended up going to my favorite resturaunt, Hams, and i got my favorite boneless wings. Then we went to the loack $1 theater and watched Black Swan, which is a crazy, but very good movie! If you haven't seen it, and you like "different" movies, then definately check it out.
Tomorrow morning, at 9:00 i have my first interview at Unilin, the flooring company, so wish me luck!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment