Tuesday, April 5, 2011

No Luck Finding a Job

Ok, So i was really excited about my interview at Unilin Flooring Yesterday. I had high hopes. I mean it sounded like a pretty good paying job, and I knew someone that works there. That's how i've gotten most of the jobs that i've had, someone i know worked there. Today, however, I got an email. "Thank you for applying, blah blah blah, we're sorry but you do not have the experience we are looking for." COME ON! I was applying for a fork lift job. I drove a fork lift for a year at my last job! What more do i need? But oh well!
i haven't given up hope finding a job yet though. Even before I read that email, i was looking on the internet for jobs. There's absolutely nothing on Craigslist. Nothing but scams on there. Someone trying to get your credit information. Maybe i need to run a scam!
Well, thats it for today. I'll look around tomorrow, and maybe i'll find a job!

No comments:

Post a Comment